We’re on a mission to empower organizations to code and deploy configurations faster and safer, from plan to production.
Our team is growing fast, and we are building up our automation engineering team.
As part of the job, you will be responsible for integrating new Cloud and IaC components into our services and making sure our product is meeting the high-quality standards expected by our customers.
Our tech stack
- Python, Go, Java, Nodejs
- AWS, K8S, kafka
- React, GraphQL
- Design, improve and maintain Automation Infrastructure components to ensure fast and quality CI/CD processes.
- Develop a Dynamic testing environment that integrates with other parts of our system.
- Implement strong infrastructure solutions for complex features on a SAAS management system
- Monitor and analyze the ongoing regression process, collect test metrics and generate reports
- Be creative and innovative, build tools to support dev environments and release procedures
You will need to have…
- Background as a QA / IT / Sys Admin.
- Good understanding of networking and security operations.
- At least two years of Python experience.
- At least two years of hands-on Cloud (AWS is preferred).
- You must be a fast learner and a team player.
- Familiar with the AWS SDK
- Experience with Terraform / Pulumi / CloudFormation
- Experience with Kubernetes and Helm
- Experience with Jenkins