We're growing and things are great.
But there's just one thing missing: You!
We are looking for an experienced Algorithms Developer to join our R&D Group.
Be part of our software architecture team, responsible for architecting, seeding, leading, and driving cloud-focused product features.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone with a strong CS academic background and real world implementation experience. You will join a fast paced, highly technical and savvy group in charge of building Lightlytics’s platforms and algorithms, while working with cutting edge technologies .
You will need to have…
- BSc & MSc graduates in Computer Science/ Mathematics / or similar fields from leading institutions
- 7+ years of hands-on development experience in a production environment.
- 3+ years of experience developing and implementing data-based algorithms
- Experience with Graph Algorithms
- Working with NoSQL databases and Graph databases
- Programming experience in Python and Java
- Avid learner who’s passionate about data, enjoys learning and exploring new territories, and solving problems
- Fluent in English, strong verbal and written communication skills, including visualization capabilities
- Developed interpersonal skills, team player
- Understanding of infrastructure beyond coding (compute, security, networking).
- Experience working on a SaaS web application - a major advantage
- Hands-on experience in at least one of the main cloud providers: AWS, GCP, Azure.